Broker/Owner | REALTOR®
Susan has over 30 years experience in real estate and 15 years in marketing before that. Her full-service and candid disclosure approach to real estate ensures you make fully-informed decisions, especially through the complex negotiation and inspection phases of buying and selling. Susan is one of the most knowledgeable Broker/Agents in the area on historic houses, having fully restored her own home in East Walnut Hills and helped clients buy and sell others throughout Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky.
Credentials and Awards
- Licensed Broker in Ohio and Kentucky
- Past Director, REALTORS® Alliance of Greater Cincinnati
- Past VP, Cincinnati Preservation Association
- MBA, Xavier University
- B.S. in Design, DAAP, University of Cincinnati
- Brand Manager at Drackett Co.
- Consistent ranking in top 2% of real estate agents in Cincinnati
- 2019 Ohio REALTORS® President’s Sales Club
- Volunteer Realtor for Seven Hills School
- Cincinnati Preservation Association
- Historic Property